Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yummee Califlower Salad

Ingredients:



1 large cauliflower -- broken in bits
1/2 cup green pepper
1 pound cheddar cheese -- shredded
1 pound bacon -- fried, crumbled
1/2 cup onions -- chopped
1 cup Miracle Whip light
1/3 cup sugar


Directions:

Mix Miracle Whip with sugar.
Toss remaining ingredients together.
Combine with dressing.
 Let set 2 hours so flavors blend.

This recipe from CDKitchen for Cauliflower Salad serves/makes 10

I just wanted to share this yummee recipe with everyone..My grandma makes this all the time and I so love, love, love it...I am a huge fan of califlower and can gobble it up raw, cooked, steamed..etc...

Do you have a great recipe you make all the time for dinner or cookouts and holidays...please share...I love cooking and trying new things. 

Have a great day...Thanks for stopping over.

No comments:

Post a Comment