Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Through The Looking Glass

I just recieved my necklace I purchased from the Lean Dog Pottery on Etsy.
What a great unique shop to stop in and check out.
I saw this necklace posted in my feeds on  facebook from the Lean Dog and I could not click fast enough to buy it before someone else did.

Here are a few items I thought I would share with you from there shop
 
Stop on over when you get a chance and spend some time looking at the great creations she makes.  Also remember that Mother's Day is right around the corner.


Speaking of Mother's Day there is a couple other shops I wanna give a shout out to.  I havent done any shout outs in a while.  Stop on over and visit Tate Skye Designs
Specializing in Fine Art Photography, Hand Painted Black and White Photographs, Watercolor Sketches, Architectural Illustrations, Custom Tiles, Notecards and Graphic Design Services.



And one more shop to share with you today...Little Missy Kate's
Check out the great
jewelry they have to offer.  And they also have a facebook fan page. 
Little Missy Kate's on facebook.

I hope with Mother's Day coming upon us quickly that maybe these shops inspired you to get something unique and handmade by fine crafters around the world. 

One more thing to add then I must go take my son to his Karate class tonight...
I recieved a cute gift this week from a cute little shop that I have blogged about before called
 The Head's Creation  But this gift is so cute I cannot help but share it with you and do another shout out to this great shop on Etsy.  And a Big Thank You...cuz I love it..

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment