Sunday, April 4, 2010

THis and ThAt

Well on this Easter Sunday I have been blessed with another sale from my Tolduso shop...This cute bucket hat went not even 5 minutes after I made it my
Easter Special Sale Hat of the day....wooohh thats a long title isint it...:)


I also finally got all girleed up and wore my new scarf I bought from The Pine Cone Tea Cup Shop.


I also wanna share a couple shops with you....This little shop makes me want a small little one to dress up again...the bright colors and fabrics are so cute...Stop on over and pay a visit to Rozzis Sweet Peas


This is a great Etsy shop called Stitches in Cotton. Wonderful items that look so bright and comfy. This beach tote is so cool.


Stop on over and pay a visit to this shop....Supplies by Ayca...They have beatiful handmade flowers.


And while you are checking shops out...stop on over and visit A blast from the past...they have some great jewelry items that make u wanna sparkle.


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Day and enjoyed all the talks with family and friends...I sure did..

I went to my grandmas and walked in the woods with my son and his friend and 2 dogs...We walked around in the creek looking for worms and crawdads and anything that moved. Then went in the house for some Ham, beans and everything else...

**Great memories are made everyday, (remember to catch them)

**And life is what you make it...Be happy and Smile....

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Beach Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a problem ladies...you are very talented and have great items...wishing you continued success...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my frosty wildflowers :)You are so sweet...

    Whenever you come , you always welcome to visit...

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/SuppliesbyAyca
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ayca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome Ayca...You have beautiful taste and your hands do great work...wishing you continued success..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolduso, THIS is a beautiful blog if you ask me. Beautiful to look at and treasures everywhere. Your work space looks like a great place to spend quality time in. I'll be dropping in for a look as often as i can. And that scarf suits your eyes to a tee, a very good buy!

    ReplyDelete