Saturday, April 10, 2010

Great Day...Now Beer Time

First I wanna say thank you to The Soda Pop Shop....I got my prize I won in the mail yesterday and just cannot wait to start messing with my hair..and I am sure I will be bringing out the hot glue gun and giving away some gifts to my friends...stop on over and check there shop out...

This shop won my Grey Beautee hat for being my 1000th fan on my Tolduso Facebook page

The Heads Creation stop on over and check there shop out...


Ok so now on with my day today...My son is in a bowling league and got his trophy today...YAY!!!!



My husband is a golf pro and he has been doing the Remax Long Drive for 4 years now..(maybe 5) and he had his first qualify of the year and made it with a hit of 304 yards...YAY!!! Next stop Chicago in August....Then hopefully move on up to Nevada for the finals again this year...





So the rest of my day today I am having some cold beers and gonna make hats and chill with my men...They are my rock and keep me motivated and happy....

I wish everyone happy sales and a great weekend..:) Sending you smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment