Monday, May 24, 2010

Easy Chili


This is the way I make my chili...It is fast and easy, just like chili should be...I know it is hot outside but chili in our house is anytime all the time...

I fry my hamburger or Turkey meat depends on my budget that week.  (ha)  cut up and onion and red bell pepper and jalopenos.  (we love hot food so the hotter in our house the better) 

I buy 2 big cans of Red Gold Tomato Juice and dump them in my crockpot.  We do not use tomatoes because my husband does not like them so tomato juice works for us....I then add a can of hot chili beans to the crockpost as well....



Hamburger gets drained and I do rinse it off with water..(it takes more of the grease off)  then I add cinnamon and 3 packs of hot chili powder to the hamburger..usually the kroger brand...I mix it all up then add it to the crockpot and it cooks on low all day till we are ready to eat it all up...


***Done***
...throw your pans in the dishwasher and go sew, crochet, paint, clean, or nap.. :)  its all good...

Just thought I would share my way of makin chili....

Note...All pictures came from photobucket...these are not mine...tho I do have this crockpot and I do use those chili beans...:)   ha....

3 comments:

  1. sound so yummy, might have to try it...we are a chili all the time anytime house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy.....i would like to have this ......m gona try this today

    ReplyDelete