Thursday, May 27, 2010

CRAZY FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND


I asked fans of Tolduso on my facebook fan  page to leave a comment with there shop links if they offer free shipping this weekend and I will add them in my weekend blog and share there shop links for the weekend on my fan page..
What a great response....Everyone loves alittle Free Advertising.. :) 
and I must say I am including myself in the FREE SHIPPING and also I am Advertising myself as well..
(Do you blame me) 

I hope you take the time to visit the shops and look around...Maybe pick up a few items along your journey and help support Handmade Artists around the World.
Also I am including there facebook fan page and if you just click and fan them that would be sweet..


I am offering FREE SHIPPING this weekend...if you see a material you like on one of my hats and want a visor/scarf made..send me a message and I will see if I have enough to make one..
Tolduso fan page


 FREE SHIPPING 
 They have wall stickers and graphics plus alot more..stop on over and check them out...
Bright Star fan page


FREE SHIPPING....Its a holiday weekend so stop on over and look around while them burgers are cooking on the grill....
Nice Rakc fan page


 
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $ 20.00
and they also do free delivery and pick up in the New Orleans area.



FREE SHIPPING this weekend...Stop on over



FREE SHIPPING in the USA
Beautiful jewelry


FREE SHIPPING
untill the end of May...They have alittle bit of crochet and bows and hair clips


FREE SHIPPING
 this weekend....Gotta love the warm cozy feeling of yarn..
Twysted Yarn fan page



FREE SHIPPING this weekend



FREE SHIPPING all weekend long,  sale is good 5/28-5/31. I will reimburse via PayPal after the sale is completed.  Please type in Free Shipping in the notes to seller section when you order


FREE SHIPPING to U.S. only

I hope you all share this on your wall for all of your fans to see...
Let's help each other pass the word and maybe make some sales along the way...

Happy Sales everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment