Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just some Stuff.....


I was featured in this beautiful treasury by Vicki Diane...When you get time please stop over and pay her a visit..A beautiful person with kind words and unique items......:)http://www.facebook.com/VickiDianeDesignsFanPage


So far this month I have sold my most popular hat...Grey Beautee... and Pretty in Pink


I have also made a few more bucket hats...
This is just a small update of what has been going on in the past 3 to 4 weeks...Oh I have also hit 700 fans on my facebook fan page...I was so behind on my Link Love and needed to catch up and fan other folks...I had my vacation and health issues and just wasnt in the mood...But now I am feeling better. Hope everyone is doing well...Happy Sales and Remember to Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment