Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Change it up


I don't know about you but I LOVE to decorate my home and paint and change colors with the seasons....I get so much joy out of creating and using my IMAGINATION!!!! And also ideas come from HGTV...and magazines...(love it)
I have lived in my home almost 6 years and it has come a long, long way..some would say it is getting smaller from all the paint layers I add...:0 I just smile...

Some of my kitchen pics I thought I would share with you...as you can see I do have a love for primitive and antiques...My dad passed away 3 years ago and I got the crocks and jugs from him.......I also did a chalkboard paint backsplash and add colorful notes for the holidays and seasons...It is a great fun project that I highly recommend...
We still have lots and lots of unfinished projects..:) Thats what makes it home...We are now on the bathroom...WOW!! check these pics out...
I will keep updating changes I that I make along with pictures of changes I have made throughout my home....I hope you share some of your ideas and challenges and happy times as you love your home and make it your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment