Saturday, February 6, 2010

****Take it all in****



Peaceful,Quiet,Calm....Thats what I see as I look out my windows from my warm house...
The birds flying and landing then flying again. The dog across the street is running around and jumping as the owner is outside playing with it. Not many cars driving on the road today. Its Saturday and my son is home with me.

This is such a perfect day to take it all in. All of what? All that we have. Days like this make me think that I need to be more thankful to the master...I look outside and see the beautiful artwork he has created. Then I look inside and see the beautiful artwork he has created. Both master pieces smile back at me in differnt ways...Thank you I whisper to myself as I enjoy the day to take it all in.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Great photo's, wow you guys got lots of snow...it missed us here, this time.

    I grabbed your button for my blog! Thanks for sharing my button on your blog!

    Love your hats! Great work! Beth

    ReplyDelete