Friday, March 25, 2011

Walk in these shoes

SHOES, SHOES and More SHOES

So I am now at a 23 lb. weight loss
yay..throwing confetti in the air....anyways
I have been wanting to dress different of course

I am loving shoes right now...
Every color, every style, and might I add even with a heel...yes, yes a heel..
I never thought I would say that but I am loving me some shoes...

Here are a few I have my eye on
The color is awesome





Nice and comfy Flip Flop...MY FAVORITE


Now that is a sexy shoe isn't it??  look at the little key hanging from the back

I love the vintage look of these shoes...




My big want this year is some peep toe shoes...LOVE THEM
Found these over at


hmmmmm...well these are for sure different...I had to share them because of that...what do you think
I found them at




OK I can go on and on with sharing you some shoes...
But I will end this blog for today...I hope you are having a wonderful
Spring...May you walk in some new shoes this month
I will be



No comments:

Post a Comment