Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ruffles are Everywhere....

Every time I browse on the computer and even go looking around
for some cute clothes I see Ruffles and Ruffles and More Ruffles......
I must admit the more I see them the more I want Ruffles in my house
decor and my clothes...yes, yes bring on the ruffles...

 has this great DIY on how to make these Ruffled Bags
What a great idea for easter or a Mother's Day Gift
And if you want to learn how to make the flowers that are
on these cute little bags just go

has a DIY on how to make this great awesome shirt...
I really love this and might have to just try to make
it one of these days...Do you like it?

was my next stop and I seen the DIY
on how to make these awesome curtains (valances)...
I love, love, love these...did I say LOVE....oh and
I just love that blog...
I need these in my home like right NOW....lol

So look at this pillow
I need it and want it....Its At Kohl's
oh my goodness this color rocks to....

Ok so last up I want to leave you with this great video I found
that shows you 3 ways to make ruffles...It sure
inspired me to get to making some ruffles and adding them around my home and
even to my clothes....Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment