Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Where do you get your INSPIRATION??

INSPIRATION??  WHERE??  SHOW ME....
 I have been on the redecorating boat now since after the holidays....
I had the kitchen I guess you can say the Primitive look...Here is a picture of one wall...
I do love the prim look but I am wanting something different and been searching...
The cabinets were never finished and the trim still needed to be added...
I did have a chalkboard back splash which I LOVED...I would change it up
for the Holidays...But now it is old and I want different...there is that word again
DIFFERENT..

Soooo I began the year painting my kitchen ALL white...yep it is a clean blank canvas right now and I have been here and there and still there and looking all over for ideas and inspiration from other blogs I have come across...

Might I say how fun it is....

I am wanting to turn my kitchen into a Shabby Chic kitchen...
Nice and bright...lots of different whites and less clutter...right now I have ideas piled up in my head and my items scattered all over just waiting for there new place in my home...

I came across a blog called:

Look how fresh and clean this room looks...bright and simple...I love it...
inviting and relaxing need I say more...

sooooo

I started to click here and there and came across another great blog I wanted to share with you...More pictures please..click ,click...more, more...come on..lol

This blog is called

Oh my goodness yes, yes....I want this look for my kitchen...ummmm how about my whole house now..

Do you have blogs you follow that keep you inspired??  Please share with me...
I am on the search for ideas and will take all you wanna give me...

Check out this beautiful blog..

can you say WOW....
AMAZING..LOVELY...
BEAUTIFUL
INSPIRATIONAL

I can go on and on about all these wonderful blogs I have come across in search of
ideas and how to's...and I am still searching...
An endless blog world out there and some VERY talented people
behind them...

Check out



These are just more of the great blogs I came across...I will share more throughout the month...
I will continue my search and then share with you some pictures of what I come
up with for my own take on Shabby...

As of this week I am adding a bead board back splash to my kitchen...yep getting past the chalkboard back splash...I might need a drink for that moment...

But I am in the process of keeping a chalkboard by painting this big ol picture frame I have white
and I shall insert a chalkboard that way and hang on the wall..

We WILL still have chalk messages....lol



2 comments:

  1. Love these pics and inspirations! Will be anxious to see the changes you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks so much....I am having fun looking for ideas....

    ReplyDelete