Friday, January 28, 2011

This is just a fast blog post to let you know I have not forgotten you...lol....
I have been working and doing things to my house and have been busy...
As I decorate my home I also need to decorate my blog...right???

Are you looking for some pretty images to add to your blog..website..craft project...etc???
I have come across a few sites I wanna share with you...

Stop on over and visit
you can use these images on just about anything you want....
here are a few examples for you

I Love this one with the silverware

has some cute buttons



I also found a site called

it is for digital scrapbooking....HELLO how darn cool is that
Stop over and visit there BLOG you will find all kinds of insperation


Well I told you this was a short post....but have fun looking around at the links...:))



No comments:

Post a Comment