Friday, January 21, 2011

Getting Bright With ETSY SHOPS

So as you have been reading I am on the house changing route again....Trying to go after a clean and brighter look for this year...

It is a bit of a change as I love the Primitive look and those dark warm colors but I am wanting to step out of my box and old ways and just change....Change is good right?? 

I have been clicking away at blogs again and also going around and checking out etsy shops and looking for some bright clean and interesting finds....I wanted to share some with you on this post.....I hope you stop over and check them out...

Shugabee Lane has this cute frame all dolled up and ready for a home...

Picks4u has this AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL Hope Chest


I found this cute watering can at Shabby Roses


You can find some great items at A Cottage Muse like this


Dovie Moon has this cute little Tea Cup

Arty Factz has this old alarm clock I just love


Sukan has this cute as can be pillow...



I hope you enjoyed my little treasury of shops and you take some time and go visit....I love just clicking around etsy and finding some cute items....

Have a great day....

2 comments:

  1. Love the Chest and the watering can,gives me plenty of inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much....I need that chest..lol...LOVE it

    ReplyDelete