Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FRESH

I sat down and added some new items to my shop

Here are a few pictures for ya...These are 1 of a kind...and READY TO SHIP








AND...

did I mention If you follow me on Twitter and you simply type in Twitter friend in note to seller I will reimburse you your shipping cost...yep!!!! 

FREE SHIPPING

to you until Sunday at 9pm EDT if you are a follower of my Twitter page and you leave me that note...

Now a peek a boo at my cabinets painted white....
FRESH
Still a work in progress but I am getting closer...
Have trim to hang and a couple shelf's to add in the open space...along with other things on the list to do
(and yes those are Christmas lights hanging up under my cabinets.....cheap under cabinet lighting right now......LOL)



Hope you all are having a wonderful week.....

1 comment:

  1. Amazing new additions to your shop. I'm in awe of that blanket. It's a very stunning design and looks fabulous in black and white. Lots of work went into that and I don't blame you for not making another one. :-)

    Love the white cabinets too. Now we'll just have to wait to see which direction you go to adorn your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete