Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Employee's

AND THE WINNER IS:

Hattie and Capper

Carol Hester wins a free headband any size and color from my shop.  Thank you so much Carol...

Thank you to everyone that helped me choose and for all the name suggestions...


I have had a great weekend and need to get started on some sewing.  I been busy with certification and crocheting and have done little sewing the past few weeks. Oh I start teaching Spinning classes in August...So exciting..I have been putting together music and profiles so I can kick some butt... 
This is one of my new crochet style hats

I made myself 2 new goals for the next couple months and that is to sign up for a 5k and run the entire 3.1 miles and to beat my time of my last one. 

I hope you set yourself a goal or two and go after them...Remember that nothing happens overnight and don't make unrealistic goals....
I read the coolest quote the other day on a friends workout book and I snapped a picture of it and made it my screen saver on my phone.

GOALS ARE THE FUEL IN THE FURNACE OF ACHIEVEMENT
**************************************************

Ok so on a differnt note I had a friend do a very sweet blog on my shop

The Pine Cone Tea Cup wrote some very nice things about me and it is pretty cool and makes me feel fantastic....When I think I am doing all this stuff on my own and no one is paying attention she proved to me that secretly people do follow and listen. 
I hope you take the time to stop on over and read her blog and visit her Etsy Shop.

Thanks everyone I hope you have a great day...




2 comments:

  1. Girl you're too much of a force not to pay attention to!!! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing much more of Hattie and Capper!

    ReplyDelete