Friday, August 13, 2010

Some New Items

I have been busy filling some custom orders around my home town the past few weeks
Getting ready cooler weather and alot of babies to be born soon.... Here is a peek of some of the items that have sold...
This grey hat got shipped out to England on Tuesday....The flower is a removable pin and the button is vintage...
These blanket are going to a set of twins to be born in 2 weeks...One boy and One girl...
Sexy little gloves here were a request for a woman at my work
The little twins soon to be born get these hats as well...

Some items are listed in my etsy shop...Stop on over and visit Tolduso
I am all caught up as of today...So if you would like to order something please order and be ahead of everyone else...
I welcome all custom orders...

1 comment:

  1. I think Froggy is my favourite but those red cuffs sure are cute also xx

    ReplyDelete