Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Fall Living Room with Etsy Finds

Yes it is that time of year again...The darkness is coming earlier and the evening light is fading away.  The kids are back in school, the mornings are cool and the days hot.
Fall ya'll....My favorite time of year. 
I love all the colors and the smell of cider. 
The long walks in the woods I take with my son and the pumpkin festivals we visit every year.
 This time of year also makes me want to decorate my  home for fall....you know..the pumpkin spice candle, the colorful leaves and sunflowers,crows, etc.....

I looked around some Etsy shops to see what I can come up with for your living rooms and here are some items you can use...
I just go thru random and pick shops out...
It is amazing what you can find just browsing around and putting some short key words in.
Enjoy!!

We must start at the front door and this beautiful wreath just speaks out and yells Fall...

Has these amazing pillows to throw around in a chair or couch...Talk about a statement

I can picture some of these lovely leaves on your coffee table, side tables, etc..

Wow...This shop is new and has no sales yet...I love these prints..
How wonderful would these look on your fireplace mantel or over a shelf..

These little blocks will look cute anywhere you want to sit them

Whats a fall setting without gourds

I can't make a statement in my home without adding a black crow or 2 or with me alot more...

We must add some acorns in are living room...check these out

Even something simple as a switch plate can make a statement in your living room..or any room


I can go on and on as always...But will stop for now...I hope you stop over and check out some of if not all of these shops...Thanks for stopping over and reading my blog..


No comments:

Post a Comment