Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet me under the Old Oak Tree

eclectic resin jewels for the artistic soul
If you know me then you know that I have a thing for trees...Love them..And every so often I find great items in etsy shops and I just have to have all to myself. 
I found this necklace and these wonderful earrings at Underglass  a very cool and reasonably priced shop on etsy.  Stop on over and look around...

I also bought these cute spider earrings to wear closer to Halloween..
 
Hello to the clearance section...$3.00  and I bought it while free shipping was going on....yay!!!  I mean really support Handmade is not hard to do and even if you pay shipping its not bad....
Stop on over and visit this shop...

They also have a fan page..Feel free to drop in and say Hello and become a fan. 

Now those 3 item were what I bought for myself...Look what else is in there shop...
These earrings must be just listed because I did not see them when I was shopping... :) 
LOVE THEM...How great for fall...hmmmmm
May I request some black birds to...I am a BIG lover of black birds.. lol...

Oh my goodness I can go on and on...
Stop on over and visit UNDERGLASS  

No comments:

Post a Comment