Thursday, August 25, 2011

Busy Bee

Oh my goodness have I been a busy bee!

School has started and my son is now in 6th grade.....yay!!!
my how time fly's....seems I was just dropping him off at pre-school and we both
were crying cuz we didn't want to leave each other.
(my  tears were more when I got into the car cuz I was trying to be miss tough guy)

I am in training for my first 10k run which is September 17th ....yay!!
No it is not cold out now but this was last year when I ran one of my 5k's

This will be my 3rd year running the Tyler's Run

My first year I ran the 5k with a friend of mine Leigh


My second year I ran the 5k with Leigh and my Husband :)
(this was my husbands first 5k) yay!!

This being my 3rd year I am running a 10k with my husband and my other friend Heather
This is all of ours first 10k run
My friend Leigh will be there but she will be walking the 5k this year due to knee issues

So wish us all good luck cuz that running stuff is hard to do...I just now ran my first 4 miles non-stop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
on a different note

I have been cleaning, pricing, and throwing away things in the house because this
weekend I am having a yard sale...yay!!

(I need the money to spend for the week after community yard sale) ha!! :)

THEN

Next month is a big 2 day fall craft show I am doing and I have been crocheting in my free
time in the evening to get things made up...yay!!!

I have these steps and peg boards I am trying to make pretty to display my hats
and scarfs,cowls,etc....Any ideas on what to do with them CHEAP....

I love ideas....please leave me a comment with some advice...
I have 5 steps total and I don't think I am going to use all the peg boards...It will look to crowded I think
but I haven't decided...right now I just wanna make them pretty

ok so enough with the yay!! 

I am really pulling my hair out and under pressure

Which reminds me of a song enjoy :)





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the running accomplishments and best wishes to you for your upcoming race.

    6th grader! Whoa! I just experienced my first day of teaching 6th graders today. Had a great day and looking forward to a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Libby....I hope you have a great school year...

    ReplyDelete