Sunday, November 14, 2010

~Busy Days~

Well I don't know where to start...I have been busy with so many different things.
Let's see...
I have been blessed enough to have a continuing need for my hats, scarfs and cowls right now. 
And as long as the weather is getting colder and with the holidays coming up I think it is a great time for the Tolduso Shop
I have been working on new Cowls for my shop and a few new style hats...
Here is a picture of a new hat style I just added to my shop..
Here is a new cowl style not yet added to my shop but will be soon..
I just sold this cute Grey Hat and Cowl Set with grey matching buttons..and this will soon be added to my shop as well....
And I have been ripping up my old fabric remnants and tieing them together so I can make me a big rug for my living room as well...Here is a picture of a rug I crocheted out of old fabric a couple years ago..I really loved it...Nice and thick and heavy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been studying to become a Certified Group Fitness Instructor...
And if I am going to teach fitness then I really need to get fit myself and workout and come up with routines for classes that is a busy subject alone...
I do love it tho and I still have my days were I am not totally sure if I want to teach them or not but I keep trucking along and have a wonderful husband that just tells me one day at a time..

As you know I got my certification in August to teach Spinning Classes 
 I really love teaching these classes..
This workout is my all time favorite...
If you get a chance GO take a class and try it...
You and a stationary bike go on 1 bad ass journey for 45 min...

Ok well I suppose you all know what I been up to lately...what have you been up to??
Hope you are enjoying the weather and getting your workout in each day...
Always make time for your body..

No comments:

Post a Comment