Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bitchin Bags by Benita

LOOK what I received........my new bag from





I love it so much...It is so perfect and will work with every outfit
also a great size to throw my phone and keys into and just go!

I love the fabric so much and the touch of leather makes it look so sexy as well ;) and we all know I can use some sexy.

Did I mention the great prices in her shop?

Check out some of the other bags in her etsy shop

I LOVE this burlap one.....I think it is next on my list of wants



She also makes the cutest cuffs that make a statement


Oh and did I mention she also has jewelry!!!
Yes, Yes this wonderful woman makes it all...So very creative



Please stop over and visit her shop and look around

She is also on Facebook so stop over and like her page and keep up to date
on all of her new items.

Thank you so much Benita







1 comment:

  1. love it! Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it!
    <3
    Benitalynn

    ReplyDelete