Sunday, August 25, 2013

Brand New to Tolduso Shop

I am proud to introduce a few new items to my Etsy shop Tolduso
 
Here is The Ilene hat

This black and Hot Pink make a statement dont they?

The Ilene in Red is one of my favorites
 
I also want to share a couple more hats with you that
are new to my shop and some that are still popular
so you can stop on over and visit the shop and look around.

I am loving this new design I added to my shop.
If you love ruffles then this is your hat. 
I think it is very unique
 
 
 hats are popular and can be made in any color
 
and popular right now is the little football hat which can be
made in adult sizes as well and I do have a listing for adult size.

 
Stop on over and take a look and order yourself or family and new fall/winter hat
for 2013 at Tolduso
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment