Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stay Warm with Handmade

Tolduso is back from vacation and
ready for your Fall orders

All of my crochet hats can be customized with your colors at no extra charge
Stop over and look around.....If you have a questions just send me a convo and
I will be happy to get back with you.

I crochet for Men, Woman, Teens, Toddlers, Babies

I can make hats to match your team colors and school colors

Love color?  dont be afraid of adding stripes to your Fall hat


The slouch hat is very popular and so is this thick and chunky yarn
This can be worn by him or her...but don't fight over it get you both one.

Go with some simple stripes

Go with the little Newsboy Hat



The Cloche Style hat can be made in any color and you can add
flowers, ribbon, buttons, etc


How about a long scarf/cowl to wrap around you when it gets chilly out?
These can be made in any color

Buy him a handmade newsboy hat in his favorite color




I hope you stop over and look around....Keep me in mind when  you are looking for your Fall/Winter items.....Buy Handmade


No comments:

Post a Comment