Sunday, June 26, 2011

Great Idea

I hope you all are having a wonderful Summer so far....We have had so much rain and great weather I cannot complain at all....The flowers are in full bloom everywhere you look and my garden is looking fantastic...

I have been browsing around the web today and came across a few really great ideas I wanted to pass along to you all....
First up I saw this great project on how to make your own dress form and this woman got really creative...

The blog is

and this is what she started with...
and this is what she ended up with... can you say
Holy Crap??  cuz I sure did...
I hope you stop over and check out her blog


Next up over at
I seen this and fell in love with it
What do you think? Don't ya just love it and the red makes it just POP out at ya..
and now I want a biscuit.... you can buy this at

I keep saying I am going to make my own roman shades for my bedroom and have never tried it yet..have you?  Well if you want to I found this great how to over at one of my favorite blogs
She has many tutorials and you should stop over and check em out...
you will get many ideas for yourself...
The link I am going to share with you is a

If you have tried to make one let me know how it turned out...

I wish you all a great week



No comments:

Post a Comment